Organizer Event Checklist
Your checklists for before, during, and after performances
- Connect your existing Stripe account to Stellar or sign-up for an account.
- Invite your team to have access to Organizer Dashboard
- Fill out Profile information under Settings tab (Support Email is required)
- Decide what fees you would like to add to ticket prices
- Decide on preferred streaming method(s): livestream, prerecorded livestream, and/or video on demand
- Gather required media assets for your event listing
- Build event > Add Inventories > Add Price Points > Add Merchandise> publish event
- Build home page and publish it
- Submit event and offers to Goldstar (optional)
- Set up widgets for livestream (optional)
- Set up pinned message (optional)
- Decide to disable chat/emojis (these features are automatically enabled)
- Upload .mp4 livestream asset with up to 1 hour of pre-roll to Stream Studio and email email@example.com to confirm once the video is uploaded. No less than 10 minutes of pre-roll is recommended. Asset should be into Stellar no later than 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
- If your content is pre-recorded, upload VOD asset and create VOD in Stream Studio
- If chat is enabled for a livestream or prerecorded livestream, schedule a member from your team to monitor the chat from the Stream Studio (optional)
- If your show was a live, livestream and your offers include a video on demand, remember to upload VOD asset and create VOD once the file is ready.
- Mail out merchandise (if sold)
- Run your ticket and transaction reports.
- If you are using Stellar's licenses for your livestream, please be sure to respond to the PRO Questionnaire email within 5 business days.