Stellar Ticket Emails
What emails to customers receive after a purchase
By default, Stellar purchasers receive a number of emails from the system.
- Purchase receipt from Stripe. This receipt will contain your organization's contact information as provided to Stripe. This email will contain a contact email address and phone number, so you should confirm that the information provided to Stripe is directed to your customer service department instead of a personal email/cell.
- Purchase confirmation from Stellar (immediately upon purchase/issuance): Purchasers are sent a confirmation of the ticket on Stellar with information about streaming and how to access the event.
- Test your Stream (48 hours prior to the event): Purchasers will also be sent an email suggesting that they test their stream to make sure they are set-up and ready for the event.
- Are you ready? (24 hours prior to the event): Purchasers will receive a reminder email from Stellar with a direct link to the stream.
- Are you ready? (1 hour prior to the event): Purchasers will receive a reminder from Stellar with a direct link to the stream.
- VOD Ready to Watch: Purchasers will receive an email when a video on demand has finished uploading, transcoding and is ready to view.
Here's a link to examples of the confirmation/reminder emails from Stellar.
Event organizers have the ability to turn on or off these emails from their Dashboard, under Marketing > Emails.